Welcome!

We are Thomas and Taneyka Lammers :)
You might be wondering why we call ourselves "T-N-T"...
Well... It's because we are DY-no-MiTE! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

Ok, Catch up time! 
So lets see... Lets start with January!
Thomas started school and is doing wonderful! 
Out of 60 kids in his Physics class he has the HIGHEST grade... 
That's right everyone... My Husband is suuuper smart. 
Marrying him was the only smart decision I've ever made haha...

Also, We painted our livingroom! Yay! 
Just one wall but still... 
That one wall has worked wonders!
Here are the before and after shots :)

This obviously is my part of my livingroom...


BEFORE!
AFTER! 
Don't you just love it?!
I am SOOOO incredibly happy that we (I) decided on red :)
And a BIG thanks to my Brother-in-Law Chance for painting!
Ok! So that is pretty much all that has happened
in January :)


Now! February...
Of course Valentine's day is pretty much the ONLY 
thing that happened in February...

I came home from work to a clean
house and a beautiful 
bouquet of flowers ;)
He is so sweet!
Not to mention that "Penny"
 also got me something
(my husband is super silly)
Those are the chocolates and
even a card from Penny... haha!

I also got a card with a $50 gift card in it to...
FOREVER 21!!!
My favorite store in the world!
My husband knows me so well!

Needless to say that card 
only lasted about 3 minutes.

We also went to Wingers with all 
of our usual friends!
It was a blast!
Then it was back to the Spicer's 
for some yummy cinnamon rolls :) 
It was by far the best 
Valentine's Day ever! 

Alright I think that is it! 
You'll be hearing more from us after
we come back from
DISNEYLAND!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
30 days left!!


- The Lammers

No comments:

Post a Comment