Welcome!

We are Thomas and Taneyka Lammers :)
You might be wondering why we call ourselves "T-N-T"...
Well... It's because we are DY-no-MiTE! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am a Terrible Blogger...

We have been sooo busy lately! 
There is so much I want to catch up on and 
not enough patients to do it...
I may have been putting this off for awhile now!
:)

Lets start with my favorite!
DISNEYLAND!!!
We went March 30th through April 7th! 
It was such a blast! Thomas hadn't been 
since he was 5, so we were really excited 
to be able to go with each other! 

Alright... Bare with me because there are 
a lot of pictures from our trip! 
We had such a blast!





 Just so you know... It was extremely dark on that ride
Then they started flashing lights!
Don't judge me... haha

 I purposely hid my face this time....



 Baaahahahahahahaha!

 Once again... Don't judge me!
:)

 California Adventure!






 These two were best buds the whole trip!
Ashlynn wouldn't go on any rides
with anyone except Thomas!
Her first roller-coaster ever, was next to my sweet husband :)
(which left me all by myself *sigh*)


 Best. Moment. Ever.
I call this the "Husband Stealer"



 Eating at Goofy's Kitchen was Awesome!


Ha! We are so proud of our Mickey Ears :)



It was a wonderful trip and we were sad to leave!
So... We are planning another trip down there hopefully soon! 
Yay! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment