Welcome!

We are Thomas and Taneyka Lammers :)
You might be wondering why we call ourselves "T-N-T"...
Well... It's because we are DY-no-MiTE! Enjoy!

Monday, January 2, 2012

A recap on December Events :)

Well December was pretty eventful... 
My Nephew Tyson turned 4... He's such a stud :) 
Then on the 18th, we celebrated a year of knowing each other 
Penny got declawed and spayed
And let me tell you... I am so much happier now! 
She cant climb up everything and is a much nicer kitty... Yay!


Thomas had 2 weeks off for Christmas break (which was good and bad)
So we saw a lot of each other...which means we played a LOT
of Zelda: Majora's Mask... 
Plus I got him Zelda: Skyward Sword for Christmas
So we wont be stopping anytime soon...
After all, when we got married I took him in nerdiness and in health.

We attended an awesome Ugly Sweater Christmas party at the Spicer's
And even though the guys dominated us in 2 rounds of 30 Seconds
 It was still super fun :)

These are a few of the pictures we took before the Party... Enjoy!






We had such a wonderful Christmas! 
I was super spoiled by my husband and lets face it, he got spoiled too.
We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day with his :)
But, we had our own Christmas morning!
I made puffed french toast
and I made Apple Cider Syrup to put on top
...Needless to say that was the BEST breakfast we've ever had. Ever.
It was a great first Christmas!
He was super excited to open presents...
So excited that he woke me up at 7 a.m.
:)


Merry Christmas!
From, The Lammers ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment