Welcome!

We are Thomas and Taneyka Lammers :)
You might be wondering why we call ourselves "T-N-T"...
Well... It's because we are DY-no-MiTE! Enjoy!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas is finally here :)

I haven't been blogging that much and well... that's because I've been sick for almost the entire month of November so nothing interesting happened.... But now it's December and I'm so excited!

Here is a look at our first Christmas Tree!

Hopefully We'll get more decorations soon... Our outside is decorated but it's too cold to take pictures! I only go out there when I absolutely have to! 

On a little side note... Thomas is applying for a permanent bus route that would help us out with money! So everyone pray that he gets it! We should hopefully find out Monday or Tuesday! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment